Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's with my name?

My name was made by my lola Conching. She named me Hazel because she wants a short name but unique. (hehehe). When i was a child my papa told me that it was not usually my name, and it is usually "Chaser Eunice". But Unfortunately my lola made a reaction of that, that's why my papa has nothing to do but to follow the decision of my lola. My name has a characteristics of a tree, it has a strength that no one else can hurt. It is amazing because it has a natural character..(unsa daw?)..I get it i'm not perfect!!hahahahah.........

3 comments:

  1. hi...


    agi lang koh...,

    ehehehe.......


    ingatz,,..!!!!hi...


    agi lang koh...,

    ehehehe.......


    ingatz,,..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahtik manang name nmu!!! chaldren!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah.. narture lover cguro imung lola..
    hehehe
    agi ra ko!
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete